Corporate Executive Coaching Services
What Is 1:1 Executive Coaching?
The International Coaching Federation defines corporate executive coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. CoachDiversity Institute offers customized executive coaching for corporate leaders, managers and senior executives. Participants work one-on-one with a professional coach who helps them accomplish their professional career goals in addition to their organizational goals. Executive coaches help their clients focus on relevant areas, clarify their goals, and take the action steps necessary to achieve their desired objectives.
Why Executive Coaching is Important
Executive coaches understand how to get people to examine their inner lives, gain self-awareness and unlock their potential, so they can achieve personal and professional goals and objectives, including those related to workplace diversity. Individuals and their custom-selected, certified coach work as a team to help the executive increase self-awareness, expand their comfort zone, enhance performance, and further develop leadership skills.
Individual coaching involves:
- Identifying goals and observable outcomes as a result of coaching
- A confidential and client-centered relationship
- Following a client-driven agenda for each session
- Accountability support from the coach
- Supporting the reflection, meaning-making and growth of the client
- Tracking and monitoring behavior change and results over time
- 1:1 coaching typically occurs during 45-minute sessions scheduled over a period of three to six months. Communication is virtual via phone or video formats.
What is the Purpose of Executive Coaching?
In general, executives seek executive coaching and leadership development because they see organizational challenges in their working environments and want solutions. In many cases, these executives may feel that these obstacles are hindering their efforts to guide their organizations to greater levels of success. An executive coaching program that features one-on-one interaction can show leaders the way and provide them with the skills they need to solve myriad issues.
For example, a leader may want to seek executive coaching because he or she wants to shift leadership styles to one that is more collaborative and less controlling. Many of those who engage in this practice are looking to create a different culture within their companies, such as one that is based on accountability.
Others want a coach to assist them in developing stronger communications skills so they can become more effective coaches to their team members. In other cases, a new role, the launch of an important product or another organizational change is the catalyst that inspires leaders to find coaching. In any event, an executive coach can facilitate the change these companies need.
What are Some Benefits of Executive Coaching?
Those who choose to undergo one-on-one, corporate executive coaching can use their newfound skills and talents to further their career, team or entire organization.Some benefits of executive coaching include the following:
- Fast-tracked leadership development – Individuals can develop and evolve much faster than they would be able to by themselves through this initiative.
- Improved decision-making skills – The program seeks to give leaders the ability to make choices faster, more decisively and accurately.
- Preparedness for difficult interactions – Leadership is about managing conflict, not necessarily avoiding or deflecting it.
- Help determining how to lead change – Our corporate executive coaching gives business leaders the knowledge and confidence they need to take their organizations to the next level.
- Facilitation of the achievement of goals – The executive coaches we provide are dedicated to unlocking an individual’s true potential as a leader.
- Help in coaching and developing others – The insights shared during these sessions can be passed down throughout the organization and bring positive change.
- Improved organization-wide performance – With the help of our executive leadership development program, companies become more effective from top to bottom.
At CoachDiversity Institute, the key program objectives of our one-on-one diversity, equity, and inclusion consulting are designed to help business leaders meet a range of goals and become the leadership their organizations need.
What Makes CoachDiversity Institute Unique?
Diversity coaching is not intended to change what one believes, but to ensure that leaders understand the need for a work environment that is free of bias, and are able to create and manage such an environment. CoachDiversity Institute places great value on learning new tools that help leaders think differently about difference, translate those skills into everyday practice, and promote engagement and belonging. We are the only institution that combines the transformational power of coaching with diversity and leadership training.
CoachDiversity Institute is uniquely positioned to help leaders meet personal and professional goals. Because our coaches are specifically trained to listen and manage the topics of race, equity, power, inclusion and belonging, leaders emerge from 1:1 coaching with the ability to uncover hidden biases in the workplace and break free of them.